Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Old School

I'm going to go a little old school today and show you a photo that I took back in 2001, shortly after I moved to Texas.

I took this photo just a few weeks after I moved to Texas. I went to Circuit City and bought my first digital camera so that I could document exploring my new home state.

I went down to the nearest airport and rented a Cessna 172 and went exploring. I snagged an aerial shot of Grainger Lake just outside of Austin.

Even though these photos were nothing special, I still like seeing them, because they remind of another life changing event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet photo Tim. One day I want to take lessons and get my fixed wing license. So back then what was the requirements to rent the 172 and about how much?

Thanks
Rob Jaudon
www.jeezopeezo.com